back button return to album button next button
The original 1882 school - 1115 Broad Ripple Avenue Ave - Eight-room grade and high school combination - built in 1882 and rebuilt in 1896 - Currently: office for small staff of IPS workers


Modern Years at BRHS
Two stories were completed on the west wing in 1935
The third story completed in 1939
from 1945 Riparian